Partner with us
If you would like to partner with Postcard Jar on a project or promotion, or if there’s something we can do for you, please email us at email@example.com.
- Buy Local Buy Nebraska Magazine – Buy Local Buy Nebraska features excerpts from Postcard Jar in each issue. This statewide magazine showcases Nebraska-based businesses and connects buyers from across the state of Nebraska.
- Crete Chamber of Commerce – We are proud to be members of our local Chamber of Commerce where we live in Crete, Neb.
- Southeast Community College – We love teaching classes at SCC in Lincoln. Our next class is Postcards From Nebraska, Oct. 12, 2017. Click HERE to register.
What we follow:
- Young House Love – Not a travel blog, but it’s where we got our inspiration for Postcard Jar, so it’s at the top of our list.
- Backpack With Brock – We met Brock at a TBEX convention and love reading about his adventures and watching his Snapchat videos!
- The Walking Tourists – Tim and Lisa Trudell are travel bloggers from just up the road in Omaha. They’ve helped us a lot and have a blog about great places to travel, especially in the Midwest.
- Travel With Sara – Creator Sara Broers has become a good friend and writes about all thing Iowa, as well as travel to lots other amazing places.
- The Pioneer Woman – Ann has followed this blog for years (and still does) and we’ve loved traveling to Pawhuska, Oklahoma, to taste her food for ourselves.
- Bower Power – Ann loves this home decorating/lifestyle blog, especially when Katie Bower and her family travel.
- Captain Kate McCue’s Instagram – The first American female cruise ship captain, Kate McCue, has the best Instragam pics, especially when she (and her hairless cat) are at sea.
- Miserable Men – A global epidemic of men waiting for their wives while they shop. Steve laughs out load to this. All. The. Time.